Important Advice on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
For the safety of all society and to protect NHS services:
- The Government requires that everyone stays at home unless shopping for food or medicines, taking exercise (once per day) or to provide care, or to help a vulnerable person
- Avoid unnecessary journeys
- People should not meet friends or family members who do not live with them
- Try to reduce handling of food when shopping and always keep 2 metres (6 feet) apart from non-family members
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- If you work, then only travel to work if you cannot undertake your job from home
- Public gatherings of more than two people are banned
We have added some special pages for you to read including a letter from Robin, prayers and other useful information.
Read Robins message at From the Manse. Here you will also find other pages we have added while Church worship is suspended including a special Thought for the Day updated at regular intervals during the week.
All services and activities are suspended until further notice
Please visit our Services Status page for full details.